Bell tent and Touareg tent glamping
April 2021 – We will have a single large Lotus Belle and one bell tent in separate areas in the woodland. They will also have woodburners to keep you cosy.
There is a fully equipped outside camp kitchen and lots of seating. There is a shared composting loo and vintage horse box showers (being completed this winter).
- A fabulous private space
- Beds and linen (not for kids)
- Gas stove and grill
- Plates, cutlery, cups and mugs, utensils, T towels, washing up liquid and bowl
- woodburner inside tents
- Firepit with grill (logs £5 a bag) with tongs etc
- Water containers inc black one for heating water
- Gas showers in vintage horse trailer
- Composting loo & loo roll (shared with separate bell tent)
- Parachute suspended from trees creating large undercover space for your firepit in poor weather (shared area)
- Towels Your own solar shower bags if you have them
- Kids’ bedding
- Cool box (for long stays we can recharge your packs so bring a few)
Tents taken down for winter. Prices to be displayed by the New Year.