Little Clavertye Wood
Touareg tent glamping
During August to mid September our Touareg tent sits in our Little Clavertye Wood. This beautiful canvas tent sits within the trees and has 4 mesh windows to let in the mottled woodland sunlight. The setting is a private 4 acre wood on our farm. To catch the full sun you can take your table and chairs to the edge of the woodland for the sunrise and sunset.
There is a large tarpaulin with a firepit underneath for sheltered cooking if need be. There are fabulous walks and cycling with a half an hour walk to the village of Elham with pubs, restaurant and tearoom. Local shops can be found in both neighbouring villages.
All facilities in the wood are for sole use by you.
- 5 x 4m touareg tent camp beds to sleep up to 4 people
- Composting loo and loo roll
- Shower tent
- 4 chairs and table
- Gas hob and grill, pots pans, utensils, cutlery, mugs and glasses
- Tea, coffee, sugar, cooking oil, salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid and sponge and t-towels
- LED lantern
- Bag of logs or charcoal for sale for firepit
- OS map
- Your bedding and towels
- Cool box (you can exchange cool packs at farm). The solar cannot cope with 12v ones for 24 hours
- Soap and shampoo
- And anything else you can think of!