Meadow bell tent glamping
June & July
During June and July our bell tent sits in a meadow nestled along the hedge row adjoining the byway. You are the only tent in 3 acres! From the meadow there is a footpath which meanders down through fields to the village of Elham where there are 2 pubs, 1 restaurant, tearoom and village stores. The walk takes about 30 mins.
All facilities are for your sole use.
- 5 metre bell tent
- 4 camp beds, 2 with self inflating toppers
- Composting loo
- Shower tent
- 4 chairs and table
- Gas hob and grill, pots pans, utensils, cutlery, mugs and glasses
- Tea, coffee, sugar, cooking oil, salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid and sponge and t-towels
- LED lantern
- Bag of logs for sale for £5 for firepit
- OS map
- Your bedding and towels
- Cool box (you can exchange cool packs at farm) or bring your own 12v one to plug into solar
- Soap and shampoo
- And anything else you can think of!