2 Clavertye Shepherds Huts
Clavertye Shepherds Huts is the owner of wildwoodlandretreat.co.uk. For simplicity throughout this policy, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Clavertye Shepherds Huts.
3 When we collect your personal data
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means.
- When you visit our website.
- When you book any kind of appointment with us.
- When you fill in any forms.
4 What personal data we collect
- Details of your interactions with us in person, through phone calls, email and online.
- Contact forms collect your personal data so that we may respond to your enquiry. To answer your enquiry, we need your name and email address.
- Information gathered by cookies in your web browser. See Cookie section below.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
5 How and why we use your personal data
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in providing the highest levels of service. If you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘Your rights over your personal data’ section below. If you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services to you.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
- To respond to your queries, communications and complaints. Handling the information you submit enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
6 How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it. Access to your personal data is password-protected. We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
7 How long we keep your personal data
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
8 Who we share your personal data with
We sometimes need to share your personal data with trusted third parties.
The policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems.
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our communications.
9 Your rights over your personal data
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge.
- The correction of your personal data.
- The deletion of your personal data.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
To ask for your information to be supplied to you, amended or deleted, please contact Hannah Terry at email@example.com.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Checking your identity
We use Google Analytics to collect information that helps us analyse website usage and improve user experience. Google Analytics cookie information on this website is anonymised and automatically deleted after 14 months after last usage.
11 Further information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Data Controller, Clavertye Shepherds Huts, Hawes Farm, Clavertye, Elham, Canterbury, Kent CT4 6YE