Valley Lotus Stargazer tent glamping
Our Valley Lotus Stargazer tent is situated on raised decking on the side of Clavertye Wood in the 23 acre wild valley field.
The tent sleeps one family or 4 adults. There is 1 double bed and 1 futon. We can offer 2 extra campbeds for up to 4 children in total. We supply linen for the double bed but children and extra adults need to bring their own bedding. Children are charged at £5 per stay and adults after 2 £15 per stay.
There is a fully equipped outside camp kitchen and picnic table. There is a composting loo and a beautiful vintage horse trailer with hot gas showers shared between the woodland tents and your tent.
Check-in time is 3pm and check-out 10.30am.
Please let me know the day before when you plan to arrive.
- Your own private setting with beautiful views across the valley
- 1 double bed and futon with extra camp beds for up to 2 more children
- Linen and towels (Bring sleeping bags/bedding and towels for children and extra adults)
- Gas stove and grill
- Plates, cutlery, cups and mugs, utensils, t towels and washing up liquid, sponge and bowl, cooking oil salt and pepper
- Firepit with grill (logs £6 a bag) with tongs etc
- Water containers with drinking water which you can refill at the standpipe using a trolley
- Hot showers in our vintage horse trailer
- 1 cool box so BYO as well
- Daily icepack changes
- Lantern in tent and solar fairy lights
- Composting loo & loo roll
Firewood and Charcoal
We supply a basket of firewood for the woodburner for your stay.
Firepit logs you can purchase for £6 a bag.
Charcoal for firepit £6
- Towels and bedding for children and extra adults sleeping on futon
- Cool box with ice packs
- Dog towels
The site is Off-Grid
No electric so bring charger packs for devices which we can recharge at the farm for you or alternatively, charge your phones in your car.
Doggies of course welcome
£20 or £30 for 2.
After cleaning any doggy fee goes as a donation to AA Dog Rescue.
Please bring dog towels to clean up your doggie if out on soggy walks. Eco poo bags too please – to clean up around the tent area.
Parking is in the valley near to the tent.
Hawes Farm, Clavertye, Elham, Canterbury, Kent CT4 6YE
Take junction 11 onto B2068 (stone Street) towards Canterbury.
6 miles on turn right at the Petrol Station, then 1st left, right at crossroads, then left onto main road. Third of a mile take 1st right signposted Exted and Elham. We are the farm half a mile along on the left. Call in at the white cottage Hawes Farm Cottage.
Take Barham junction and follow it through Barham and the Elham valley until you get to the sign post which says Elham. Take 2nd right (not the one that says Park Gate) and go over the staggered crossroads up the long hill. Past the green triangle at the top, round 2 sharp bends and it will be the 1st right after that. You are then on our road. Go down the valley and up the other side and we are the farm on the right. Call in at the white cottage Hawes Farm Cottage.